UPDATED AUGUST 25 – 6PM
UPDATED Day 2 Start Times
Start times listed are for the departure time out of the Expo Area at Silver Lake Lodge. Riders are still to park in the main lot at the Snow Park Base area and ride the Silver Lake Express lift to the Expo Area in time to depart at their scheduled time start time.
8:20 a.m. – Pro Open Men field departs Snow Park Base
8:40 a.m. – Expert Men field departs Snow Park Base
9:00 a.m. – Vet Expert Men 35+ departs Snow Park Base
9:20 a.m. – Pro Open Women field departs Snow Park Base
9:40 a.m. – Expert Women departs Snow Park Base
9:40 a.m. – Vet Expert Women 35+ field departs Snow Park Base
10:00 a.m. – Amateur Men field departs Snow Park Base
10:20 a.m. – U18 Junior Boys field departs Snow Park Base
10:40 a.m. – U15 Junior Boys field departs Snow Park Base
10:50 a.m. – Amateur Women field departs Snow Park Base
10:50 a.m. – Junior Girls field departs Snow Park Base
Vittoria Bolt will be Stage 2.
View Day 2 Start List HERE.
Course & Race Day Info
- 4 stages for ALL divisions
- Descending approximately 3,130 vertical feet
- Day 1 timed mileage: Approximately 5.1
- Mostly lift assisted
- 4 stages for PRO / Expert divisions
- Descending approximately 3,600 vertical feet and 5.2 miles
- 3 stages for all other divisions
- Descending approximately 2,600 vertical feet and 3.7 miles
- Mostly lift assisted
Click HERE for Hi-Res PDF
- Official practice day will be Friday, August 24. Lifts will be spinning from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Deer Valley Resort will be providing discounted lift tickets for $28 to Enduro Cup athletes for practice on Friday, Aug 24. Athletes must be registered by Thursday night in order to receive discounted lift tickets. Deer Valley Resort will have a list of eligible riders.
- All athletes must sign an online waiver before receiving tickets on race weekend. Sign a waiver, HERE.
- Riders must be EMBA members in order to be eligible to collect EWS Qualifier Series ranking points. See below for more info.
- There will be no race-day registration on Saturday, Aug. 25.
- In order to change categories, you must do so at the athlete meeting on Friday, Aug. 24. No race-day category changes will be permitted.
- If you have to pick up your race plate on Saturday, please arrive an hour before your scheduled start time.
- If you were unable to make the athlete meeting, check in with friends and check this page to see if there were any updates to the race day schedule.
- Racers will start the first stage in bib order. Start lists will be uploaded after the rider meeting.
- Riders can mix and mingle after the first stage and during transfers but must stay within their division.
- Riders must use the original holes on their plate and make sure the chip does NOT touch the stem or bars directly.
- Members of the media should reach out to email@example.com for more information on shooting the race.
- Spectators are welcome and encouraged to join the event festivities. Spectators are reminded to exercise caution while moving around the venue during the race.
- Spectators and athletes may view live timing results throughout the race on ItsYourRace.com and the ItsYourRace App. Download the app for iOS and Android.
EWS Qualifying Criteria
The Park City stop will be a 2018 Enduro World Series Qualifier event.
Riders must be EMBA members in order to be eligible to collect EWS Qualifier Series ranking points / be added to the EWS Reserved List. Riders MUST have the membership BEFORE the race – points will not be assigned retroactively. You can get your EMBA membership HERE.
Top-ranked EMBA members competing in the 2018 Series will be added to the EWS Reserved List (to be published December 2018) and will be eligible for priority registration for all the 2019 EWS Rounds. Total number of riders qualifying in each category (based on their final year-end ranking) will be confirmed on January 16 (once the 2019 EWS Rules are published).
The top 3 racers in each official EWS category at every Qualifier Series will also be automatically added to the Reserved List (providing the racer is an EMBA member).
Riders will begin loading the lift at Snow Park at 8:00 a.m.* starting with pro/open men. Please be aware of the loading order as we work to get each group up to Silver Lake. Please try to stick with your division when riding the lift.
*Subject to change.
Updated Start Times
8:00 a.m. – Pro Open Men field departs Snow Park Base
8:20 a.m. – Expert Men field departs Snow Park Base
8:40 a.m. – Vet Expert Men 35+ departs Snow Park Base
9:00 a.m. – Pro Open Women field departs Snow Park Base
9:20 a.m. – Expert Women departs Snow Park Base
9:20 a.m. – Vet Expert Women 35+ field departs Snow Park Base
9:40 a.m. – Amateur Men field departs Snow Park Base
10:00 a.m. – U18 Junior Boys field departs Snow Park Base
10:20 a.m. – U15 Junior Boys field departs Snow Park Base
10:30 a.m. – Amateur Women field departs Snow Park Base
10:30 a.m. – Junior Girls field departs Snow Park Base
Aid Stations: Athletes will be able to fill water at the resort in several locations. Additionally, water jugs will be available at several starts.
**Due to construction, all athletes are required to park at Snow Park Lodge.
Deer Valley Resort is known for bringing out one of the best crowds of the series. Join the celebration, grab your favorite noisemaker and support riders pushing their comfort zones.
When the official course maps are released, we will also be releasing spectator maps, with the top zones outlined. Additionally, spectators can follow Enduro Cup signage to the spectator zones. Please remember to exercise caution when near the course.
View HiRes Spectator Map HERE.
There is no camping permitted in the parking lots at Deer Valley Resort.
We suggest camping at a few nearby locations:
- Wasatch State Park
- Jordanelle State Park
- Spruces Campground in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Limited dispersed camping along Guardsmans Pass
You can also check lodging availability at Deer Valley Resort here.
– Stick around after the race for an athlete lunch and music by DJ Matty Mo on Sunday at Silver Lake. Each racer will receive two food and two beer vouchers in racer bags given during check-in on Friday. DON’T FORGET YOUR VOUCHERS. Food vouchers are good for Saturday and Sunday. Beer vouchers are good on Sunday.
– Once the course has been cleared of all riders, there will be a raffle followed by awards at the race base area on Sunday at Silver Lake.
– Spectators are welcome and encouraged to join the event festivities.
- Pro/Open Men
- Pro/Open Women
- Vet Expert Men 35+
- Vet Expert Women 35+
- Expert Men
- Expert Women
- Amateur Men
- Junior Boys – Under 18
- Junior Boys – Under 15
- Amateur Women
- Junior Girls – Under 18
- Junior Girls – Under 15
Pro/Open Men & Women Divisions:
- 1st – $1,000
- 2nd – $750
- 3rd – $500
- 4th – $150
- 5th – $100
BACK FOR 2018! Vittoria Bolt: awarded to the fastest downhill time of a designated stage at each stop. One male and one female racer will win the prime awarding each a $100 cash prize. The Park City stage for the Vittoria Bolt will be announced at the athlete meeting.
All riders are responsible for knowledge of all rules and timing. For complete rules, click HERE. If you are not able to attend the rider’s meeting, prepare to come early and reach out to Enduro Cup staff at the start/finish area headquarters with any questions.
Enduro Cup merchandise will be sold on-site in Park City.Stop by the registration tent to upgrade your kit or shop official merchandise HERE.