- Pro/Open: This category is for pro riders and very experienced enduro racers. Riders will be eligible for cash awards but no in-kind product.
- Vet Expert: This category is for 35+ years old, highly competitive, but not professional level riders. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
- Expert: This category is for highly competitive, but not professional level riders. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
- Amateur: This category is for experienced mountain bikers with limited to no enduro racing experience. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
- Junior: This category is for experienced mountain bikers with limited to no enduro racing experience, ages 13 - 18
Pro/Open Men (cash purse)
Pro/Open Women (cash purse) Vet Expert Men—35+ Vet Expert Women—35+
Junior Boys (Under 18)
Junior Girls (Under 18)
*Categories are subject to merge if fewer than 4 riders register in a category
- It is the rider's responsibility to accurately assess which category they should select while registering. Riders can not change their race category after registration.
- If a racer notices their category designation is incorrect at race packet pick-up. It is the rider's responsibility to notify the registration manager immediately before the race begins to correct the situation.
- Pro and experienced riders are discouraged from registering as Amateurs in order to provide a fair and enjoyable playing field for all athletes.
2018 Cash Purse$5,000 cash will be awarded to the Pro/Open category at each stop. We believe that men and women are created equal and are proud to offer the same race experience for each group. The Pro/Open men and women will race for an equal cash purse with the winners each taking home a big check and a sweet trophy. The cash purse is as follows:
Pro/Open Men & Women Divisions
- 1st - $1,000
- 2nd - $750
- 3rd - $500
- 4th - $150
- 5th - $100