GUNNISON, CO // SEPT. 15, 2018Enduro Cup is pleased to announce the 2018 SCOTT Junior Enduro Cup, in partnership with Crested Butte Devo. Junior riders ages 9-17 will put it all on the line at this one-day enduro race at the storied Hartman Rocks Recreation Area. A local favorite, Hartman Rocks offers playful and challenging trails in the high desert for a variety of skill levels. Gradual climbs through sagebrush and slickrock give way to incredible panoramas as athletes descend on technical and flowy trails. Junior athletes can expect the high-quality race atmosphere riders have grown to love in the Enduro Cup series. The SCOTT Junior Enduro Cup takes place on September 15 and is not an official 2018 round. This means racers can focus on having fun and going fast, without worrying about series points.
Junior Categories9-10 Boys 9-10 Girls 11-12 Boys 11-12 Girls 13-14 Boys 13-14 Girls 15-16 Boys 15-16 Girls 17-18 Boys 17-18 Girls
- An athlete's age group is determined by their age on race day (Sept. 15, 2018).
- Categories are subject to merge if fewer than 4 riders register in a category
- It is the rider’s responsibility to accurately assess which category they should select while registering
- If a racer notices their category designation is incorrect at race packet pick-up. It is the rider’s responsibility to notify the registration manager immediately before the race begins to correct the situation.
Additional race notes:
- There will be a post-race BBQ at the venue following the race. Lunch is included for all participants
- Registration includes chip timing and racer plate
- Registration will also include a branded SCOTT Junior Enduro Cup t-shirt or hat
- Each junior category podium will receive custom age group awards
- Sponsor product will be awarded to top riders